Monday, December 14, 2009

A heads up!

I'm the planning kind and nothing ever on earth is going to stop me from enjoying every little moment of this wonderful ride towards a "forever us" Not even you baby. So while you sit and dream that everything's going to fall into place just like that. I'm all ready--and here I begin with folders-multicolored for inspiration and the book that will hold all important and not so important scribblings and notes and lists and all of that stuff...pens of all colors-for easy identification of what will be written, stick ons, post-it prompts, etc. So right now, my favorite shopping hang out is the stationary stores. Don't tell me "am wasting time" because that is the root cause of all wars and unfortunate incidences. Rather, have fun with me on this and in the mean time wish yourself some luck!